If you are interested in sharing your knowledge and enthusiasm to others and want to become an instructor for the American Heart Association courses, we can help!
Do you want to teach for yourself to earn additional income or become part of a team of instructors and earn extra money?
An AHA Instructor Course teaches the methods needed to effectively instruct others in resuscitation courses. The American Heart Association (AHA) requires that all instructor candidates be at least 18 years of age to be a HeartSaver/BLS instructor, ACLS instructor or PALS instructor and hold a current provider card in the discipline you are interested in becoming an instructor for.
CMEs Training offers the AHA Instructor course in an ‘instructor led’ environment. The AHA has pre-requisites for the instructor course and each discipline has requirements that must be met prior to coming to class.
- Current provider status in the discipline you wish to teach
- Instructor and Provider Manuals
- Completed Instructor Candidate Application
- Completion of online Instructor Essentials – may be purchased from Worldpoint.com or shopcpr.com
- Package pricing for all materials including Instructor Essentials is available by calling the office 877-850-2702
NO EXCEPTIONS AND NO REFUNDS ON ANY PART OF THIS COURSE!!