Smoke Your Megacode
The purpose of the pre-employment Code Management testing is to evaluate your performance as a Team Leader of a cardiac arrest, or other emergent situation.
Skills that will be evaluated include, but are not limited to:
- Leadership & Control of the Scenario
- Decision making skills
- Knowledge of Treatment Methodologies
- EKG Interpretation
- Use of Monitor/Defib/Synch/Pacing
- Drug Knowledge & Administration
- IV Skills, IO and other Invasive Skills
- Basic Airway Skills
- and much more…..
A Pre-Employment Practical Test Prep – coming soon…..
Copyright 2015 CMEs Training – Website by T.B.W.