CMEs Training offers Airway Management for all levels of healthcare providers. We believe the key to learning is by having instructors who have knowledge and experience in the subject they’re teaching.!
CMEs Training offers two Airway Mangement programs and both are approved for CEUs.
Basic Airway – is designed for the student to learn, practice and demonstrate skills used in the resuscitation process. Offered as a one day, 8 hour program covering five modules based on student need and scope of practice.
These modules are:
- Bag-Mask Ventilation and Airway Adjuncts (required)
- Laryngeal Mask Airway
- Esophageal-Tracheal Combi-tube
- Endotracheal Tube
- Impedance Threshold Device
Advanced and/or Difficult Airway
Designed for those healthcare providers with a good basic knowledge of airway mangement. The focus of this class is on failed and difficult airways. Critical thinking and decision making. Presented as a one day 8 hour program topics to be covered include:
- anatomy & physiology
- needle & crycothyrotomies
- pharmacology & paralytics
- devices – blades, fiber optic video scopes
- trauma intubations and more…..