If you are interested in sharing your knowledge and enthusiasm to others and want to earn additional income for yourself or become part of a team of instructors for the American Heart Association courses, we can help!
CMEs TRAINING offers instructor courses for ACLS BLS PALS and Heartsaver in a classroom setting. The AHA has pre-requisites for the instructor course and each discipline has requirements that must be met prior to coming to class.
Not sure to take BLS or Heartsaver?
BLS – Basic Life Support is designed for the Healthcare Provider or someone going into the Healthcare setting.
Heartsaver – includes First Aid CPR AED Bloodborne pathogens and designed for someone with limited or no medical knowledge.
- Current provider status in the discipline you wish to teach
- Instructor and Provider Manuals
- Completed Instructor Candidate Application – (download from this page)
- Completion of online Instructor Essentials in the discipline you are teaching – may be purchased from Worldpoint.com or shopcpr.com
- Package pricing for all materials including Instructor Essentials is available by calling the office 877-850-2702
NO EXCEPTIONS AND NO REFUNDS ON ANY PART OF THIS COURSE!!
ALIGN WITH OUR TC
CMEs Training is accepting Instructors and AHA Training Sites to align with us. All Instructors are considered independant contractors.
CMEs Training is always looking for professional, enthusiastic and knowledgeable instructors to join our team locally or for travel courses.
CMEs Training offers discounts on any equipment purchased through our Training Center.
CMEs Training has competitive eCard pricing with no minimum order requirement and guaranteed to issue within 24 hours. We offer equipment rental and everything you need to make your class a success!
No contracts required for Training Site realignment.
Call us at 877-850-2702 or send a resume to [email protected]